Monday, October 21, 2013

Women On Wheels® Lansing Meeting

Smokey Bones in Lansing, Michigan. 
I've heard it is good. Today I find out.

Chapter Directors, the out-going State Ambassador and myself are "meeting there for a meeting there". :-)

The day has come and gone. Smokey Bones was delish. I ordered a black and bleu sirloin, ceasar salad and broccoli. Just before leaving for Lansing I printed out a $5.00 coupon. I found it at

PRINTABLECOUPONFEED.COM 

 Try it out. There are hundreds of coupons there! It takes some time sorting through all those that are expired but I found one and they accepted it.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll157/midmichigandining/smokeybones2.jpgThe gals was great. Several things were covered regarding stuff I need to know about administering my ambassadorship. Many questions were answered.


But on the negative side...my battery is wearing down. Found it best to shut off car lights, fan and radio before turning the ignition.

No comments:

Post a Comment