Wednesday, October 16, 2013

And so it begins...

Blame it all on SmallQuiltTalk.com. Those ladies over there are AMAZING.

I have always been interested in journaling. Blogging seems so natural. A place to show and tell, a place to think out loud, a place to scream and vent...a place to invent.

Today is my first entry ever. October 16, 2013.

I look things over and see I can begin with colored type and different fonts. Here we go:

Those ladies over there at SmallQuiltTalk are AMAZING.

Well lookie there. I did it. Now to add a picture. 




This whole thing began when my good old Sunbeam iron died in mid press.  Off to the internet I go, researching a replacement iron. I found a reasonably priced Black and Decker steam iron and when I got it home, plugged it in and started ironing the thing would not stop heating. Scary. Meanwhile I picked up a cheap little Rival (a company owned by Sunbeam! Yippy!) for $6.47. That little sucker could hold its own against the Black and Decker, no problem.

I returned the Black and Decker; kept the little Rival.

No comments:

Post a Comment